Monday, August 6, 2012

e.l.f. Haul

I have become addicted to e.l.f. cosmetics since I started watching youtube videos. So inexpensive, but good quality makeup. Everything is under $5 except for some of the sets and palettes which run $10-$30. I love it! I recently received my purchases in the mail, so I am here to show you my haul!



This is the 100 Eyeshadow Palette! I got it free with a $30 purchase, which is still available for $10, I believe. I don't have much eyeshadow, so this was a great gift for myself. It comes with neutrals, brights, and smoky colors. I can't wait to use these!



This cute little book is the Neutral Beauty Book. There's also a smoky version, too. I like these because they are shimmery neutrals, which are my favorite. This book also contains a tube of eyelid primer, an eyeliner, and applicator. I'm glad it came with an eyelid primer because I wanted to try it out! I've heard many good things about eyelid primers.



I wanted to try a few of the lip products that they sell. I got a matte color in tea rose (which is the middle swatch on my hand), a lip stain in nude nectar (bottom swatch), and glitter gloss in bronze bling (top swatch). They are all very different in color from each other, but they are all different on the lips, too. I haven't tried them enough to be certain if I like them or not, but I'm sure they'll be great.


I got another small eyeshadow palette in Golden Goddess because I'm obsessed with these shimmery neutral-gold colors, especially for the summer! And I swear, you will go crazy buying things on that website, the prices are amazing. I also got an All Over Color Stick in pink lemonade (upper right). I tried a little on my cheeks, and I love the pinkyness it adds. I have tried only one other tinted moisturizer (from Cover Girl), and I like it, but I wanted to check out a less pricey version to see if I could save a few bucks! (tinted moisturizer, lower right).



I desperately needed some new brushes, and at $1 each, I couldn't resist! I got a couple of eye brushes (1st and 3rd), a powder brush (2nd), and a fan brush (last). I can't wait to use these!

I also got a couple of liquid eyeliners and some false lashes to try out. I am absolutely addicted to this brand thanks to some youtube gurus - leighannsays and nguerriero19. Check them out for some great product reviews and cool makeup tutorials - they are so funny and cute, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment