Tuesday, April 30, 2013

TAG: How Much Does Your Face Cost?

Here is a wonderful tag that one of my fav YouTube beauty channels came up with. The lovely girls (Stephanie & Laura) over at abrunetteduet on YouTube and abrunetteduet.com are definitely worth checking out if you are a beauty lover - they give awesome reviews on products, great makeup tutorials, and they are just down to earth and sweet...funny, too!!! While you are over there, check out their newest video, How Much Does Your Face Cost? This video inspired me to come up with my own reply to this question, and here it is:


This is my typical everyday face, I don't even want to know the price for a "night out" face!

FACE: 
Clean & Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer with SPF 15 [not pictured] - $6.00 (Walmart)
Garnier BB Cream in Light/Medium Combination to Oily Skin with SPF 20 - $11.99 (Walmart)
Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Powder in Creamy Natural - $12.67 (Walmart)
NYC Bronzer in 720A Sunny - $2.79 (Walmart)
ELF Studio Blush in Twinkle Pink - $3.00 (Target)

EYES:
Maybelline 24Hour Color Tattoo in Barely Branded - $5.94 (Walmart)
Urban Decay Naked Palette - $50.00 (Urbandecay.com)
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara - $19 (Ulta)
Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Black - $8 (Walgreens)

LIPS:
ELF Studio Matte Lip Color in Praline - $3.00 (eyeslipsface.com)
Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef - $5.76 (Walmart)

GRAND TOTAL: $128

Okay, so not as bad as I thought! I really do recommend all these products, most of which are my HG products and ALL are worth the price I paid! :):):)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather,
    This sounds like a fun thing to do! Thanks for tagging me and I'm excited to do it :)

    ReplyDelete