Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wet 'N Wild Palettes!

I absolutely LOVE Wet 'N Wild! It is such an overlooked makeup line that really has great quality. Everything from their blushes, mascara, and eyeshadows - I am addicted!

I started out with the Petal Pusher palette, which is amazing, then I heard so many reviews about the Comfort Zone palette. Of course, I had to jump on that bandwagon pronto, and I'm glad I did! I am in love with this palette. All of the colors are so pigmented, and I don't have anything like them in my collection. A couple of months ago, I had a real fear that they might discontinue the palette just because anything I LOVE gets discontinued! So I ran out and bought a backup of it LOL.

Moving on...a couple weeks ago, I decided that I wanted to try out the other palettes since I had such good luck with these two.

From left to right: Knock On Wood, Blue Had Me At Hello, and I'm Getting Sunburned

While the colors in this Blue Had Me At Hello palette are so striking, they aren't AS pigmented as they look to be. I still am pretty happy with it though, because I find the lighter colors to be more pigmented and creamy than similar colors in an Urban Decay palette I have. My favorite is the silvery-blue eyelid color which is the 5th one from the left on the swatch pic and the 2nd one from the top on the left side on the palette pic. It's super velvet-y soft and you barely have to touch it to get highly pigmented color. I haven't done many looks with blues like these, but I'm definitely going to play around with these.

These 3-color palettes are adorable! They look sort of similar, but they can create different looks. I have a Fall makeup look that I create with the cranberry color on the lid, the lighter brown in the crease, and the gold color in the inner corner. These palettes are so versatile and I think I'm going to have a great time creating more Fall looks!
 
 
Not a great picture detailing my Fall makeup look that I mentioned before, but hopefully you can see what I did. I love the cranberry color for Fall!
 
Anyway, I tried to start a YouTube channel this weekend, but I just wasn't happy with the quality of the result, so I'm going to stick with blogging and pictures! Leave a comment, and Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy, happy new year to you & yours! KIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need a pallette like that, and the makeup you have done is so pretty! :)

    Check out my blog if you feel like it :)
    www.beautyandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete