Monday, July 16, 2012

My Target Haul

I am obsessed with makeup/OOTD youtube videos and blogs lately. I have been away from my blog for awhile, but I decided to start back up since I have a little more time on my hands! I have seen alot of 'Haul' posts and videos, and I decided to do a couple since I have been shopping like CRAY lately.


THE HAUL:

1. The Bandini by Beyond Bare. I love these kinds of bras because they are so comfy and supportive of my...er, ladies. These are so cool because the straps can be worn up like a regular bra, down like a strapless, and one up and one down for one-strap tops. And the colors are AH-MAZING!!!! I'm really into neons right now, so they were perfect. They only had the neon-green (yellow? lime?) and purple in my size (comes in a 2-pack), but I noticed they had other bright colors. I shall be searching the internet for these!!! I believe they were $16/2 pack.

2. Cross-body bag by Mossimo. I honestly did not need another bag, but I could not resist the $7 price tag! It immediately caught my eye because of the reddish-pink color, the studs, and tassels. I am the ultimate boho-trend fanatic. Besides, I mostly have huge bags and totes, and this little one is perfect for the essentials: lip balm, phone, debit card, keys.

3. Dove dry shampoo. So I've been searching high and low for a good dry shampoo that won't cost me an arm and a leg and that actually works!!! I need it especially now because I dyed my hair a reddish-magenta color and I cannot wash my hair everyday or the color will run. Tresemme dry shampoo was HORRIBLE and I've read alot of reviews and blogs that share my feelings. I tried Suave, which was amazing, but the stuff would evaporate in the bottle after ONE use. After my 3rd bottle like this, I gave up. Then I saw Dove! I love Dove! So I tried it, and it was also amazing - but it evaporated AGAIN. And I know this is happening to many many other people, but it pisses me off. $4 down the drain after ONE use. So yeah, baby powder, it is.

4. Limited Edition sandals. These were my first capture of the day... I saw them immediately upon walking into Target. I love this style ( I have many sandals in this style), the colors, and the price! Can't beat $11. Well, I'm sure you can, but they still made me happy.

5. Yes To Tomatoes acne rollerball spot stick. I have been using this thing for about a year now. I loved the reviews and the ingredients, so I had to try it, especially because I was breaking out like a mofo. I was very surprised at how quickly this stick gets to zits - it really made my pimples less red and huge overnight. After a few days, they were gone. This is totally my miracle tool and it's only $8.

6. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail color in Coral Reef.  I'm a nail-polish-aholic lately, and every time I go anywhere, I must buy at least one nail polish. This light, fruity, bright pink caught my eye, and we've been BFFs ever since. The color matches great with my new sandals, too. And honestly, Sally Hansen nail color is one of the best brands - creamy and goes on beautifully in one to two coats. Lasts a good while, too!

7. Cover Girl CGsmoothers BB cream tinted moisturizer/SPF 15 in light to medium. I was extremely skeptical of BB cream when I first heard of them, but when my foundation started to look cakey and gross in this Texas heat, I thought it might be worth a try. So far, no complaints, blends in with my concealer fairly well, great coverage, and doesn't dry out my skin. I've heard of many people saying that BB creams break them out, so we'll see what happens. I need to do a makeup tutorial/review soon.

So yeah, that was my Target haul this time around! Funny to think that I just went in there to get my acne rollerball stick and some dry shampoo. But Target always does that to me...can't leave without spending at least $50 each time. And I actually held back a little, so  I can go pretty crazy in Target if I'm not careful...or watched at all times! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment